Collection: An Introduction to Theology of the Body
by Christopher West
An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life is an eight-part, four-hour study designed to give you a solid understanding of God’s plan for humanity. It addresses the two most fundamental and universal questions:
- What does it mean to be made human, male and female, in the image
and likeness of God?
- How can I live my life in a way that brings happiness and fulfillment?
This study is for every “body” who desires to reach his/her full potential in this life. For group or private study.
In this study you will:
- Learn why the redemption of our sexuality is the key to happiness.
- Develop a "new lens" through which to see the world with greater clarity.
- See how God’s mystery is revealed through the body and spousal love.
- Discover the truth behind the lies of lust and pornography and how they can be overcome.
- Learn the language of sexual love.
- ...and much more.
We offer group discounts of 10%- 25%. Please contact us at 763-754-9777 or email@example.com to place group orders.
Subscribe to our emails
Subscribe to our mailing list for insider news, product launches, and more.