Lent. With children.
Mom and theologian Maria C. Morrow can relate to your sigh. Lent is a time of sacrifice, but Lent with little ones (or medium ones, or older ones) can seem like sacrifice with an extra helping of penance. Why? Because parenting comes with its own set of sacrifices, made daily.
But being a busy parent doesn't mean you (and the whole family) can't do Lent well.
A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent is the book you've been looking for. It's a quick, easy, Lenten resource that starts your day off with Scripture, reflection and prayer - and achievable ideas to help busy parents make the most of Lent.
Each day, you'll find:
- A theme for the week
- A brief reflection based on the daily Mass readings- a 5-minute read
- Questions for journaling or meditation
- A one-line aspirational prayer
- And a quick and easy Catholic practice to sanctify the rest of your day
With A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent you can live Lent well, even in the middle of your beautiful, busy, and sometimes messy family life.
- Publisher : Our Sunday Visitor (November 16, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages