In this powerful five-part study for young adults, popular author and presenter Christopher West lays out a convincing and refreshing road map to living a life of freedom. The concepts presented in this study will change everything, including your worldview. Freedom to Love is ideal for college campus and parish young adult ministries.
Freedom to Love addresses critical questions, including:
- What is the Theology of the Body and how can it change my life?
- What does it mean to live a life of freedom?
- What does love look like and how do I live it?
- How can I tell the difference between love and lust?
- What is the problem with pornography?
- Doesn’t contraception make me free?
- Does God have a plan for my future?
This 5-part presentation with Christopher West was filmed on a university campus in front of an enthusiastic college audience. It is an ideal introduction to the liberating messages of the Theology of the Body for young adults and is designed for group or individual study. Each 50-minute session accompanies a lesson in the Student Workbook.