Your Call to Greatness, is a “vision for life” talk, which is intended for those who are new to the Theology of the Body. The message of The Gift is a life-changing experience. You will come to see, perhaps for the first time, who you really are - and what you are called to be. God’s plan for us is stamped right into our bodies, and understanding this plan will give you a new lens through which to see your life, your relationships, and the world around you. In this one-hour talk, Christopher West addresses and answers some of the most fundamental questions of human existence.
In this one-hour talk, Christopher West addresses and answers some of the most fundamental questions of human existence, including:
- What is our “call to greatness” and what is the key to unlocking it?
- What will bring the happiness we all long for?
- What is the “gift” that God desires to give us?
- What is the Theology of the Body?
- Why were we created male and female?
- What is the “spousal meaning” of the body?
- What are our origin, history, and destiny?
- What is the “language of the body”?
- What is the meaning of life? How do we experience it? …and many more.
This Starter Pack contains everything a facilitator needs to run The Gift: Your Call to Greatness study, including:
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook