The Power of the Cross
There is power in the Cross of Christ that, sad to say, many Christians don’t experience. Now you can learn to see Jesus’ suffering and death not as some spectacle or theatrical production, but as a blueprint for how to live your life.
Here is the radical teaching of Our Lord presented in a series of concrete steps that you can take at your own pace, whether you use this book alone or with a group. Here learn:
• How to follow Christ more closely.
• God’s unique purpose and mission for you.
• How to overcome the evil that you have suffered at the hands of others.
• To find God’s presence in difficult times.
• The keys to unleashing the power of the Cross in your life. And more.
Day by day for five weeks, here are the prayers, the reflections, the stories, and the teaching that will help you not only better comprehend the power of Christ’s great sacrifice for you, but come to better understanding why and how to accept that power now.
"There are those who would conclude that we live in an age when miracles have ceased, but miracles abound — we just don’t recognize them. What we need is the spiritual surgery of the Cross to restore our vision to see the world as God sees it, to see everything in His light." — From The Power of the Cross
Author: Michael Dubruiel
Paperback. 272 Pages